The Central Texas I-10 Community Alliance is a joint marketing effort between our area cities, attractions and businesses to inform tourists of all of wonderful things to do and see in the I-10 Corridor Region. With our networking ability and region size, we can make any visitor's experience a great one!
Become a Valued Member
The Benefits Include:
- Free listing on the I-10 web site.
- Opportunity to advertise on web site with banner ad.
- Source of statistics for your area.
- Opportunity to partner in travel and trade shows, in person or by proxy, at a minimal cost.
- Representation on state and local boards and committees.
- Inclusion in the #roadtripi10 passport game with entry and map to bring travelers to your area.
- Business referrals.
- Use of I-10 association logo on your web site.
- Networking opportunities with other businesses, organizations, associations and chambers of commerce.
- Workshop and seminar opportunities.
- Economic Development opportunities through joint tourism events.
The Central Texas I-10 Community Alliance holds monthly Board meetings on the 2nd Thursday of each month at 1:00 p.m. at member locations around the area. All meetings are currently hybrid, both in-person and with Zoom set up for those who can't attend to participate. Usually lunch is planned for before the meeting at a local restaurant. After the meeting, a tour or interesting short program is held.
All members and prospective members are welcome to attend. If you would like to attend, please contact Kyle at email@example.com