The Central Texas I-10 Community Alliance holds monthly Board meetings on the 2nd Monday of each month at 2:00 p.m. Before the meeting, members are encouraged to come to the I-10 Roundtable Talk & Lunch where we all talk about our organizations and communities. Members are responsible for their own lunches. All members and prospective members are welcome to attend.
Upcoming Meeting Schedule
- October 22, 2019, – hosted by Cuero Chamber of Commerce
- 2 p.m. Board Meeting – Proctor Green House, 307 Terrell St., Cuero TX followed by Tour of the Chisholm Trail Heritage Museum, 302 North Esplanade, Cuero, Texas 77954
- November 19, 2019 – hosted by Yorktown Chamber of Commerce
- 2 p.m. Board Meeting – Yorktown Chamber of Commerce, 141 S, Yorktown TX
- December 9, 2019 – hosted by Columbus Chamber of Commerce
- 12:30 p.m. Roundtable Talk lunch buffet – Schobels Restaurant, 2020 Milam St #3102, Columbus, TX 78934
- 2 p.m. Board Meeting – Stafford Opera House, 425 Spring St, Columbus, TX 78934
- January 13, 2020 – hosted by Seguin Convention & Visitors Bureau
- February 10, 2020 – hosted by Bastrop County Tourism & Economic Development
- 2 p.m. Board Meeting – Bastrop Chamber of Commerce, Conference Room, 927 Main Street, Bastrop, TX 78602 Parking lot at intersection of Pine and Water streets.
- March 9, 2020 – hosted by Friends of the San Felipe Historical Site, Sealy